Montessori Group Teacher Vacancy
Salary: Highly competitive and dependent on experience
Location: St Andrews Montessori School,
Contract type: Permanent
Hours of work (term time): Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm
Friday 8am- 2pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Developing and implementing lessons
• Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning organising and supervising play and work activities.
• Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of students
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding early years practitioner
• Have excellent knowledge of how young children learn and develop
• Have a clear educational philosophy and vision regarding early years learning and teaching
• Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively with both students and parents
• EYT Status would be advantageous
The nursery is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please send your C.V. to email@example.com, for the attention of Nicola Byrne.