Full-Time Montessori Teacher (Ref: PSM01)
Montessori Teaching Position Available
(Job Ref: PMS01)
Pond Square Montessori Pre-School is a family friendly pre-school serving children from 12 months to 6 years old, located in the heart of idyllic Highgate Village.
We are looking for a Montessori teacher to join our supportive, professional and highly experienced team, to work in our vertically grouped, openly planned classrooms to support in preparing and maintaining the Montessori and outdoor learning environments on a daily basis for either our 1 – 3 years or 3 – 6 years.
The ideal candidate must be able to follow the Montessori curriculum, have great classroom management skills by adhering to Montessori Philosophy, be dependable, creative, energetic and organized, have great multitasking skills and be able to work in a busy learning environment effectively with the Principal, teachers, children and parents.
• Montessori Early Years Diploma
• Montessori and an Early Years Foundation Degree an advantage
• Sound knowledge and experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Experience within a vertically grouped classroom is essential
• Safeguarding Certificate
• First Aid Certificate
• At least one year’s continued experience working within a Montessori environment
• Supervision of children
• Conduct individual and group presentations
• Plan, prep and assist with activities for the month
• Complete assessments based on daily observations throughout the year
• Conduct parent-teacher conferences twice a year
• Plan arts and crafts projects, music & movement
• Plan woodland activities
• Attend CPD online and training sessions
We provide great benefits such as competitive wage, holiday pay, pension plan and discounted childcare for holidays schools and an end of year rolling bonus (conditions apply). Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
We are open during hours of 7.30am to 4.00pm or 10.00am to 6.30pm.