Part-Time MONTESSORI CLASSROOM ASSISTANT
Montessori Classroom Assistant
Location: Fulham, London SW6
Contract type: Part Time 8.00am – 1.15pm
Contract term: Permanent – ASAP
Sinclair House School Montessori Nursery is looking for a part time Montessori Classroom Assistant to join our professional, highly experienced team. The suitable candidate would be interested in pursuing a Montessori qualification and be able to follow the Montessori philosophy which is integral to the ethos and daily operation of the school.
• Level 3 Certified in early years
• Montessori Classroom Assistant Certificate an advantage
• At least one year’s continued experience working in a Montessori or nursery environment
• Paediatric first aid certificate
• Organisational and time management skills
• Excellent communication and observation skills
• The ability to build good relationships with children, staff and parents
• Ability to plan and execute activities
• Become part of the team to provide an emotionally secure, warm, stimulating and safe environment
• Work within the framework of the school using the Montessori Method of teaching in conjunction with the EYFS framework.
• Ensuring a high level of hygiene throughout the nursery
• Maintaining records for key children
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a close-knit, friendly environment with lovely staff and a supportive management team. For further details, please see our website, www.sinclairhouseschool.co.uk or email your current CV to Mrs. Nikki Butler, School Business Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications: Monday 29th October 2018
Our school is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).