Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By using this website you agree to the terms and conditions detailed below. Please read all this information carefully.
The service provided by this website
- This website allows schools and nurseries searching for a Montessori staff to advertise details of their job vacancies.
- This website allows Montessori teachers searching for Montessori jobs to search through all the vacancies advertised and to apply for any jobs directly to the advertiser.
- This Website is intended for use by Montessori schools, nurseries and teachers in the United Kingdom and overseas.
- All job adverts will remain on the website for 90 days or until the recruiter removes it.
- This website has no involvement whatsoever in any dealings between recruiters and job applicants and accepts no liability.
- This website operates as an online Montessori job posting facility, we do not operate as a Montessori recruitment agency.
Vetting job applicants
- It is the recruiter’s responsibility to thoroughly interview any teachers that apply for vacancies.
- References should be obtained and checked by the recruiter.
- Checking the following criteria is also the responsibility of the recruiter; qualifications, training, experience, identity and eligibility to work in the UK (if UK based)
- We endeavour to provide accurate job vacancy information on our website. However, users of this site must acknowledge that recruiters provide this information. We have no means of checking this, we do not sensor or screen the information submitted, so we cannot therefore guarantee accuracy.
- As a recruitment resource only, we accept no liability for any loss whatsoever due to inaccurate information or any other cause.
- It is the responsibility of anyone choosing to use this website to ensure their computer is protected against any virus.
Information submitted by recruiters
- By submitting a job vacancy users are authorising montessorijobsuk.co.uk to display the information submitted.
- Jobs posted by recruiters must not contain information that is considered to be obscene, abusive, threatening, libellous, racist, sexist, homophobic or offensive in any way.
- Job postings submitted must not be discriminatory in any way. This includes age, race, sex or disability.
- We have the right to edit or remove any job postings, if it is deemed necessary.
- Recruiters agree to be completely responsible for all information contained within their job posting and agree to indemnify us against any losses suffered as a result of posting an ad on this website.
- We may give details of other websites that may be of interest to our users.
- We have no control over these websites and therefore take no responsibility for their content.
- Any information submitted by users will be used solely for the purposes of advertising for Montessori teachers.
- By submitting a job vacancy users are authorising montessorijobsUK.co.uk to display the information submitted.
- Information submitted can be removed upon request.
- Users of this website must comply with the Data Protection act 1998 with regard to applicants details. Users agree to indemnify montessorijobsUK.co.uk against any losses connected to this.