Full-Time Montessori Teacher
Role: Montessori Teacher
Salary: £16-20k dependent on experience and qualifications
Start date: Sept 2017
My client is looking for a Montessori teacher to join their team.
Working hours during term time are 07:30-16:00.
· A highly competitive salary with clear objectives for progression and pay rises
· 44 days holiday
· A friendly, supportive team environment
· Excellent training
· Clear, career development opportunities
· Support for continuous development
· Employee of the month award
· Contributory Pension
· Season ticket loan
Key duties include:
· The planning and delivery of the Montessori curriculum to the children
· Assessment, observation and accurate record keeping of the children’s progress and development
· Ensuring a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for children placed in the school
· Implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
· Giving support where needed to other personnel within the school
· Working alongside the parents/carers of new children to achieve full integration within the school
· Identifying the physical, emotional, intellectual and developmental needs of children with special needs and offer support and relevant developmental opportunities.
· Liaising with and supporting parents/carers and other family members.
Education / Training Qualifications
· Montessori Diploma with a foundation degree would be an advantage
· A recent First Aid qualification (desirable)
· Basic Food and Hygiene Certificate (desirable)
· Safeguarding qualification (desirable)