How do I create an account?
Schools and nurseries need to create a free account to be able to advertise on this site. This is very easy, you just need to enter a user name (your school/nursery name), your email address and then choose a password.
How do I post an advert?
Once you have logged into your account, you need to click on ‘Advertise your Montessori job vacancy’ on the right hand side of the page. You will need to fill in the following information –
- School/nursery name
- Website (optional)
- Upload your logo (optional)
- Job title
- Job type (Full-time, part-time etc)
- Region (various regions to choose from)
- Tags (Optional, keywords that will help people find your advert when they are searching)
- Location (Enter your location, then click ‘find your address’)
- Description (be as detailed as possible)
- How to apply (there is the option for people to apply online)
You will then be able to preview your advert, if you need to amend you can go back and do so, if you are happy with it, you need to go onto the next page.
How much does it cost to post an advert?
After you have previewed your advert you will go onto the payment page. There are 3 payment options.
- One advert costs £100, this can be included in the Featured Advert section at the top of the page for an extra £25, so £125 in total.
- Two adverts cost £175, they can both be included in the Featured Advert section at the top of the page for an extra £25, so £200 in total.
- Three adverts cost £250, they can all be included in the Featured Advert section at the top of the page for an extra £25, so £275 in total.
How do I make my payment?
When you have selected your payment option detailed above, you need to click the ‘pay’ button, you will then be redirected to a Paypal page. This is a very convenient way to make your payment. You can use your existing Paypal account or you can create a Paypal account if you don’t have one. If you do not want to have a Paypal account this is not a problem as you also have the option to pay with your credit or debit card on the Paypal page. Please see all the information needed on the Paypal page. If for some reason you are not able to pay via Paypal you have the option to contact us at the payment stage regarding this.
Will I receive a receipt for my payment?
Yes, Paypal issues a receipt as soon as your payment has been made.
When will my advert appear on the website?
As soon as your payment has been made your advert will be live on the site.